Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Meatball Squash Casserole GAPS Stage 2

     This is by far the most delicious thing I have cooked while on the GAPS diet! It is so easy. I did not realize how much I liked squash. It has such a sweet yummy flavor. Deffinitely my go to when I have a sweet craving. In fact it was so good that after I made it and ate some. Someone was picking me up, so I left it to cool. When I got back there was one serving left... No names mentioned....

So Heres what you need:
Butternut Squash
Ground Beef
Garlic Cloves
Salt
Broth
(fresh herbs if you want)

Procedure:
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Oil the pan with whatever oil you use.
2. Peel the squash and cut it up and then put it in the pan.
3. Cover the squash in broth
4. Mix up the ground beef with chopped garlic and salt. Form this mixture into balls and place them all over the top of the squash. You can use as many or as little as you want.
5. Sometimes I add chives or other fresh herbs. But this is not a need. It just adds flavor!

I will probably say yummmmm at the end of every recipe...but that is because it is all yummmmmmmyyyyyy.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment