Thursday, November 20, 2014

Operation Christmas Child executed!

My Little Keepers at Home and Contenders for the Faith decided to do some Operation Christmas Child boxes this year! We planned on doing two and got five! Praise the Lord! 


Erin calls this, "Operation Kid Child...." Can I just say that I love 3 year olds! I hope this box will bless another one of God's special children.

These girls volunteered to do a boys box, but since we had extra supplies they got to do a girls box too!

A true Contender for the Faith...

Fighting for the Fatherless....

I must say that their box was the most well organized and had the most variety and most likely was able to fit the most in it! The child who gets this box will be blessed! :)

The kids made several homemade things to put in the boxes. They made jewelry as well as these cute little foam pages with a picture of themselves, a note and some decorations that represent themselves.

We wrote encouraging notes. I hope they will bless the receiver.

If you haven't already, check out my post on how you can get involved in Operation Christmas Child! The deadline for boxes getting in is approaching fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment