1. What came to Jonah in verse 1?
2. Where did God tell Jonah to go in verse 2?
3. How did Jonah respond this time?
4. What was Ninevah?
5. What told the people that Ninevah would be overthrown in 40 days?
6. Who put on sackcloth and proclaimed* a fast?
7. What was sitting in ashes, laying his robe from him, and covering himself in sackloth?
8. Who was to participate in the fast?
9. What did the king and his nobles decree the people do in verse 8?
10. If God repented of what He was going to do and turned away from His anger the people thought they might not________?
11. What made God change His mind about Ninevah?