Wednesday, August 26, 2015

An Apology


Hello to anyone still following my blog after the lack of summer posts. I do apologize for this. I simply have not had much time to write at all. I was very busy with Summer Track and Junior Olympics....etc. Then I decided to take two summer Math workshops (HAHA), which turned out to be very hard. Lastly many of you know that my dad gets to take us kids for a good portion of the summer and it is simply not possible to do any writing while I'm there.

So now that I've given you all a bunch of excuses for my lack of posts, I hope that you will stay with me for the upcoming months as I begin posting much more often again. I'll be posting a wide range of topics (once again) including the Studying His Word, Missions, Stories, American History, maybe some Current Events, and other random things God is doing as I climb through life!

No comments:

Post a Comment