Sunday, July 27, 2014

How Well Do You Know Jonah?


How well do you know Jonah chapter 2? You might think your know the just of Jonah's story, but there is a lot to learn in those four chapters of this small book in the inspired word of God. Some of you may have noticed that I posted this survey on Google Plus not as a part of a blog post. That was because I could not figure out how to get it into my blog post :) But alas, I figured it out! And so here it is. Have fun!


Oh, and by the way, those of you who have significantly good answers or just the right answer might get posted on the blog! Also I'll share a link to your blog as a promotion for you (if you have one) along with the name that you submit in the survey and your answer to one of the questions! I hope to do some more How Well Do You Know Jonah's in the future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment